What will be shaping the bond and equity markets heading into H2 2023?
Register to listen to Canada Life Asset Management's investment experts, as we discuss the outlook for H2 2023 in the global bond and equities markets.
Duration: 25 minutes
- David Arnaud, Senior Fund Manager - Fixed Income
- Bimal Patel, Senior Fund Manager - Equities
- Adam Creed, Sales Director - Discretionary and Group
On the agenda:
- How there was ‘no place to hide’ in 2022 for fixed income investors, with bond market volatility remaining elevated
- Where we see value in fixed income – particularly in subordinated European financials
- Sector and style shifts in equity markets and the opportunities delivered by being style-agnostic
- How a core approach to equity investing with a strict valuation discipline can prosper
The value of investments may fall as well as rise and investors may not get back the amount invested.
The views expressed in this recording are those of the fund manager at the time of publication and should not be taken as advice, a forecast or a recommendation to buy or sell securities. These views are subject to change at any time without notice.