Please read the following terms as they govern the use of this website and by using this website you are agreeing to these terms.
The Canada Life group of companies in the United Kingdom (“UK”) (“Canada Life”) reserves the right to vary these terms and this website without notice. Please check these terms and this website regularly so you are aware of any such variations.
Audience and solicitation
This website is intended for use by UK residents only. This website does not constitute an offer or solicitation by Canada Life to buy or sell any investment and should not be used for the purpose of an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation is unlawful or not authorised (including, but not limited to, the United States of America). Applications to invest in any fund listed on this website must only be made on the basis of the relevant offer document (e.g. scheme particulars, prospectus or any other relevant document).
Nothing on this website constitutes financial, investment or other professional advice and relevant advice should be sought prior to any financial or investment decision being made.
Unless otherwise stated, Canada Life retains copyright in and/or has a right to use the contents of this website (including text and graphics) and such contents shall not be copied, distributed, extracted, reused or modified without the express prior written consent of Canada Life unless for private, non-commercial use.
All other rights are reserved to Canada Life.
This website may contain trade marks, service marks, logos, icons and company names which shall not be used without the express prior written consent of their respective owners.
You may use the website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised material or any other form (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the website.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the website;
- any equipment or network on which the website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to this website:
- You warrant that any such contribution does not infringe any third-party intellectual property rights, and you will be liable to Canada Life and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage Canada Life suffers as a result of your breach of warranty.
- Canada Life also has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content uploaded by you to this website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and past performance is not a guide to future performance. You may not get back the amount you invested. Fluctuations may be greater in the case of a higher volatility fund.
The risk factors set out in these terms are not exhaustive and reference should be made to the relevant offer document (e.g. scheme particulars, prospectus or any other relevant document).
Canada Life will not be responsible or liable for losses or damages of any kind which arise in relation to the use of, inability to use or reliance on this website and/or its contents or which arise in relation to any other matter relating to this website and/or its contents to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
Canada Life takes reasonable steps to ensure that the contents of this website are accurate, complete and reliable however will not be responsible or liable for any errors or omissions relating to the contents of this website or for this website’s unavailability at any time and/or for any period.
This website may provide links to third party websites and third party websites may provide links to this website. Canada Life does not endorse (unless otherwise stated), and will not be responsible or liable for the use, contents or unavailability of, linked third party websites.
Also, Canada Life does not warrant that this website or any linked third party website is free from viruses, errors or any other defects (malicious or otherwise).
Please see the data protection notice on this website.
Law and jurisdiction
English law governs these terms and the use and contents of this website, and the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute relating to these terms and this website.