London, UK: Canada Life Investments is delighted to announce that the company was victorious in the Best Client Engagement (Providers category) at last night’s 2019 Professional Adviser Awards. This prestigious award recognises providers who go the extra mile in helping advisers to educate themselves and so become better able to inform their clients.
Our engagement with the advisory community is based around helping with education and research, through screening tools, thought leadership articles, presentations, and events. As part of this support we have published a series of articles over the last year, dealing with topical issues such as rebalancing, client suitability and why investment theory very often differs markedly to real life market movements.
This messaging has been evident across our regular presentations to advisers – via roadshows and webinars – that we undertake ourselves, as well as supporting our sister companies such as Canada Life Ltd and Retirement Advantage. Ultimately, this engagement is designed to educate advisers on important industry issues, as well as reinforcing good practice across all areas of our business and the industry for both advisers and providers alike.
For press and all media enquiries, please contact:
Head of Media and PR
T: 07833 085387
Notes to Editors:
About Canada Life Investments
- Heritage, size & stability – founded in 1847, our parent business is part of the Great-West Life Group, which has £821 billion in assets under administration. In our 100-strong London office, Canada Life Investments manages more than £37 billion in fixed income, property and equities, as well as a comprehensive multi-asset range. We believe we are able to offer the size and financial strength of a large global institution, as well as the customer focus and service levels of a boutique organisation
- A long-term business – the very nature of our business is long-term. We have been building long-term relationships with our customers in the UK since 1903, demonstrated by our annuity customers and our fund propositions, which are targeted at long-term solutions. Many of our fund managers have been with the company for well over a decade and some for more than 35 years. Our long-standing investment team is committed to our values and philosophy
- A customer focus – Canada Life Investments is built on the needs of the customer. We want our clients to invest with us for the long-term, trusting us as custodians of their money. Our products are designed to deliver what our clients expect
- Wide-ranging expertise – our team of investment professionals has an extensive track record across a wide range of assets, including bonds, equities, private placements and unlisted transactions. Our award-winning property team also manages both direct property investments and commercial mortgages
- We offer solutions – we understand the challenges our clients face, from regulatory issues to investment selection. Be it fixed income, property or equities we believe we are well-placed to help our clients navigate the market through a varied suite of products. These include domestic and international bonds and equities, UK commercial property and a comprehensive multi-asset range, which includes a set of risk-target managed funds that focus explicitly on client suitability
As at 31/12/18
The value of investments may fall as well as rise and investors may not get back the amount invested.
A full description of the risks of investing in the fund is set out in the latest Prospectus and Key Investor Information Documents (KIID) available at www.canadalifeinvestments.com.
Canada Life Investments is the brand for investment management activities undertaken by Canada Life Asset Management Limited, Canada Life Limited and Canada Life European Real Estate Limited. Canada Life Asset Management Limited (no. 03846821), Canada Life Limited (no.00973271) and Canada Life European Real Estate Limited (no. 03846823) are all registered in England and the registered office for all three entities is Canada Life Place, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire EN6 5BA. Canada Life Asset Management is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Canada Life Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
CLI01359 Expiry 31/03/2019