Canada Life Investments announces that Craig Rippe has been appointed to the new role of Head of Multi-Asset Funds. Drawing on his significant experience in mixed asset investing, Craig will co-manage the company’s range of multi-asset funds, which includes the LF Canlife Portfolio Funds and the LF Canlife Managed 0%-35% Fund, alongside David Marchant, Canada Life Investment’s Chief Investment Officer. Craig will also continue with his existing fund management responsibilities on the LF Canlife UK Equity Income Fund and the LF Canlife UK Equity Income & Bond Fund, alongside Senior Fund Manager Eugene O’Neill.
Mike Willans, currently Head of International Equities, will take up the role of Head of Equities with responsibility for oversight of the equities division, overseeing both the UK and international equity teams.
Commenting on the changes David Marchant said:
“We have recognised the growing appetite for our multi-asset offering and welcome the addition of Craig to oversee this vital area. Craig’s experience will provide expert direction in this important stage of our development.
Mike’s leadership of our international equity capability has been exemplary and I look forward to these skills being transferred across the whole equity franchise.
These changes are a significant step in ensuring we are aligned with the needs of our customers for our next stage of growth. I wish Craig and Mike well in their new roles.”
For further information, please contact:
Head of Media and PR
T: 07833 085387
Notes to Editors:
About Canada Life Investments
- Heritage, size & stability – founded in 1847, our parent business is part of the Great-West Life Group, which has £821 billion in assets under administration. In our 100-strong London office, Canada Life Investments manages more than £37 billion in fixed income, property and equities, as well as a comprehensive multi-asset range. We believe we are able to offer the size and financial strength of a large global institution, as well as the customer focus and service levels of a boutique organisation
- A long-term business – the very nature of our business is long-term. We have been building long-term relationships with our customers in the UK since 1903, demonstrated by our annuity customers and our fund propositions, which are targeted at long-term solutions. Many of our fund managers have been with the company for well over a decade and some for more than 35 years. Our long-standing investment team is committed to our values and philosophy
- A customer focus – Canada Life Investments is built on the needs of the customer. We want our clients to invest with us for the long-term, trusting us as custodians of their money. Our products are designed to deliver what our clients expect
- Wide-ranging expertise – our team of investment professionals has an extensive track record across a wide range of assets, including bonds, equities, private placements and unlisted transactions. Our award-winning property team also manages both direct property investments and commercial mortgages
- We offer solutions – we understand the challenges our clients face, from regulatory issues to investment selection. Be it fixed income, property or equities we believe we are well-placed to help our clients navigate the market through a varied suite of products. These include domestic and international bonds and equities, UK commercial property and a comprehensive multi-asset range, which includes a set of risk-target managed funds that focus explicitly on client suitability
As at 31/12/17
The value of investments may fall as well as rise and investors may not get back the amount invested.
A full description of the risks of investing in the funds is set out in the latest Prospectus and Key Investor Information Documents (KIID) available at www.canadalifeinvestments.com.
Canada Life Investments is the brand for investment management activities undertaken by Canada Life Asset Management Limited, Canada Life Limited and Canada Life European Real Estate Limited. Canada Life Asset Management Limited (no. 03846821), Canada Life Limited (no.00973271) and Canada Life European Real Estate Limited (no. 03846823) are all registered in England and the registered office for all three entities is Canada Life Place, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire EN6 5BA. Canada Life Asset Management is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Canada Life Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.