Canada Life Asset Management’s social media accounts are intended for use by investment professionals only and are not approved for use by retail investors.
Canada Life Asset Management uses social media accounts (Twitter and LinkedIn) and its market insights to share market views and analysis from our investment team as well as communicate news and details of events. We encourage you to contribute to the discussion and to share your views with us and other users.
Please do not post any personal or account information on our social media accounts.
There are several other ways to contact us depending on your enquiry. Link Fund Solutions Limited is the Authorised Corporate Director of the LF Canada Life Investments Funds and carries out all administration. This includes placing dealing instructions and taking calls from professional advisers and clients.
Email general enquiries: email@example.com
Email dealing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 0345 606 6180 (Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 17:30)
For any other questions or for more information on our fund range, you can contact the Canada Life Asset Management’s client services team:
Telephone: 020 7415 6490 (Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00)
When you contribute to any of our social media pages, posts, please observe the following rules of conduct, which have been created to ensure that visiting our pages is a positive experience for everyone.
- Be respectful of others and their opinions. Maintain the co-operative environment and do not post inappropriate or offensive material.
- We reserve the right to remove and moderate any comments. We reserve the right to restrict users who don’t follow these guidelines, have online pages containing offensive content or serving as promotional sites, or for any other reason.
- Do not post content you do not have the right to post, in particular content that infringes upon the intellectual property or privacy of others, or advocates or constitutes illegal activity of any kind. Only post information that is suitable for public use. Do not include any confidential or sensitive information or any information that could harm Canada Life Investments.
- Be careful not to post any content that contains viruses, malware, and spyware or has links to inappropriate websites.
- Do not post any personal information including account information, email addresses, telephone numbers or testimonials, investment advice, or recommendations about specific securities, products, or services. Canada Life Asset Management will never ask you for any personal details, account information, or passwords, via social media or email.
- Do not spam. This includes sending identical and irrelevant or unsolicited submissions to many different users, and includes misrepresenting the source of what you post.
- Please be aware that our social media accounts are public, which means that anyone can see your posts on our pages, and these may show up in search-engine results.
- Comments and opinions posted by users are the responsibility of the person who posted them. Canada Life Asset Management does not adopt, endorse or guarantee the accuracy of content posted by others, and such content does not represent the views of Canada Life Asset Management.
- Followers who have a business relationship with Canada Life Asset Management or other beneficial interest in commenting are responsible for disclosing that relationship or interest in their posts.
- We may, on occasion retweet / like / favourite content that we feel would be of interest to you. Any retweets / likes / favourites should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the originator, the content of the post or of any organisation the post refers to.
- The views expressed in this document are those of the fund manager at the time of publication and should not be taken as advice, a forecast or a recommendation to buy or sell securities. These views are subject to change at any time without notice
Content that is provided by Canada Life Asset Management via our social media accounts is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a direct offer to anyone, or a solicitation by anyone, to subscribe for shares or buy units in our funds. Subscription for shares and the purchase of units in our funds must only be done on the basis of the latest Prospectus and the Key Investor Information Document (KIID) available at www.canadalifeassetmanagement.co.uk.